Fees for Stockholm Summer School
The fee for the courses included in Stockholm Summer School is 12 000 SEK for non-EU/EEA/Swiss citizens. Applicants from outside the EU/EEA area and Switzerland are also required to pay an application fee of 900 SEK.
Citizens of a country within the EU/EEA or Switzerland are not required to pay the application or the course fee. Please remember to include a attested copy of your valid passport, ID card or official document stating your citizenship in your application package.
The price of thewill be published shortly.
Read more about the accomodation fee.
Payment of the fees
When accepted to the course you will receive an invoice with the payment details, this will be sent to you via email to the address given on your universityadmission.se account. Please ensure that the email address provided on your account is up to date.
Accommodation fee and social activity programme
The invoice for the accommodation fee and/or social activity programme will be sent to you via email after the application for these have closed.
Paying by card
If you are paying by card then please see the link on the invoice. We can only accept card payments from a Visa or MasterCard. When paying please state the invoice number and costumer number for identification purposes.
Paying by bank transfer
Students who do not have a credit- or bank card available can pay the fees by transferring funds from the bank of their choice to KTH.
Here are the steps you need to follow in order to complete the payment.
- Inform your bank that you wish to transfer the sum stated on the invoice. The bank details can be found at the bottom of the invoice.
- It is important the invoice number is included in the payment. This is your personal reference number and without this number we cannot match the payment to your student record.
- Observe that we receive the funds in Swedish kronor, and that you are responsible for paying all fees associated with this transfer.
Paying with your Swedish bank account by Plusgiro
Students with a bank account in Sweden can pay the tuition fee using the same method as when paying other bills. Please indicate your invoice number (OCR) when paying via Plusgiro.
Reimbursement of the fees
The course fee, accommodation fee and fee for the social activity programme will be reimbursed in the following cases:
- Students are entitled to reimbursement of the fees paid if the course which student have applied for is cancelled before the start of the studies, excluding transaction fees
- Students who have paid the fees but are not granted a residence permit are entitled to reimbursement of the fees, excluding transaction fees.
- In the event of serious illness or death of the student, the student's partner or immediate family member, excluding transaction fees.
For information about currency see link below.